Trimble Positioning Services is an enabling technology provider with global reach offering solutions for multi-disciplinary applications. With a wide range of convenient services to improve positioning accuracy, we have the correction services solution to meet your needs.
High accuracy data that you can count on is crucial to the success of any geospatial project. Trimble offers a variety of centimeter-level correction services nearly anywhere in the world without being tethered to a single base station.
In conjunction with AllTerra, a network of over 30 reference stations is maintained and managed for subscribers in New Zealand, meaning you can work in most part of the country without a dedicated base/reference station.
- Improved accuracy and efficiency with reduced infrastructure
- Streamlined workflows and reduced risk that you will need to recollect data
- High performance reference station networks provide confidence that collected data meets the required accuracy levels
- Eliminate post-processing work back in the office
- Satellite delivered Trimble RTX services allows users to work in remote locations worldwide without a base station
See map below for coverage areas (subject to change)